Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 20, 2013

How can educators use blogs?

Blogs are a really great tool for educators to use to aid in communication with and learning from their peers.  Who wouldn't love to have a place to go read about what others who teach the same subject as you are doing in their classroom that's effective?  I know I sure would!  I currently follow quite a few blogs of other teachers in my district that share effective teaching strategies that they have found as well as neat products or software that they have bought for their classroom.  It provides a sounding board for the blog creator as well, as they are able to receive comments from the other professionals.  These comments are a great tool to use in their reflection as well.  I'm excited to now have my own blog as well as many new blogs to follow as we embark on this journey with our action research projects!  I can't wait to read about the other students' projects and their results as I'm sure we will all learn from and benefit from each others projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment