Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 15, 2013

The first few weeks of this Research course were so tough, involving so many hours of work!  But, thankfully the last two weeks have been considerably less.  I do think that balancing out the coursework more evenly over the 5 weeks would be a better plan, but it did work out in my favor since we started back to school last week.  I feel that I gained plenty of knowledge to be effective in my action research project, but will still need that continuous guidance from my administrators.  Lucky for me, I have two young administrators who haven't been out of grad school that long.  They are still very familiar with the process, while they do have some experience under their belts.  Perfect mix!  I can't wait to get this year started with my action research and already have plans to give my pre-test and start collecting baseline data in the next two weeks.  I'm anxious to start my interventions, but know that I need to get my baseline data first.  Exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment